Working closely with Account Executives and Marketing Team, you will be prospecting to book qualified meetings with decision makers at enterprise organizations across North America.
In Other Words
The hunters need to feed the village, and your job is to go out into the wild and help them track and locate food. The survival of the village depends on your ability to get the job done every day: rain, snow, sleet, or shine.
Does this sound like you?
- You are intensely goal oriented
- You are comfortable making cold calls and speaking with senior executives
- You have experience in a sales environment
- You have an understanding of cloud software and an appreciation for how technology can make tomorrow better than today
- You are fiercely competitive
- You love to win
- You hate to lose
- You are a social media animal – LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- You can bring new and creative ways of creating opportunities new customers and starting conversations about SoapBox
How will you spend your day?
- Your day will consist of making phone calls and sending emails to companies within our target market in order to book qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Thoroughly researching target customers via websites, Google alerts, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working in alignment with the Account Executive and Marketing teams to create strategies and lists for prospecting
- Tracking your activity in Salesforce.com and SalesLoft
- Finding creative ways of reaching busy executives
Still reading? Good. We’re also looking for:
- Someone who is excited to be part of a high growth start-up
- A person that is looking to make a career in sales and is excited at the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive
- Someone with a post-secondary education and a love for new technology
- A team player that can carry their weight and also help out a fellow SoapBoxer when necessary (we have a lot of wood to chop!)
Why would I want to work at SoapBox?
- Be part of a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team. No, really…we have a team handshake. This is our company and we make it our own.
- We are building the next generation innovation and engagement management software.
- Great office space in Queen West area of Toronto @ (think: old hardwood floors, exposed brick and beam)
- Competitive salary, stock options, uncapped commission, huge professional growth potential.
Send your application to email@example.com.